Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its Begining to Look alot Like Christmas



Here are a couple of cards I've been working on. The tall one is actually a "scrap-lift" of a picture my six year old son made for me (except his was outlined with green and yellow highlighter drawn on lined notebook paper :D ). The second, I debated whether I should post or not because the background paper is not one we carry. But I had to share this fun technique I worked out! I took wool blend felt and ironed it over some of my Inque Boutique stamps to emboss it. I love how it looks and hope I can figure out a non-holiday project for an upcoming class (I'm thinking valentine's day cards). The buttons on this one are also stamped with Inque Boutique stamps and them embossed with white embossing powder. Oh, and the scalloped paper on the tall card? Made from a diecut here at the store. :D

No comments: